Managed Packaging Systems (MPS) proudly distributes the ARPAC line of stretch wrapping equipment. Partnering with ARPAC allows MPS to offer one of the most complete lines of stretch wrapping equipment available to date which can be integrated into any production line, new or old.
ARPAC offers stretch wrappers in a variety of styles including platform, rotary, and orbital. ARPAC wrappers are available in both high or low profile traditional platform versions as well as rotary models for unstable, large, or heavy loads.
From the safe, reliable standard models in stock for quick shipment, to the development of a custom, fully integrated automatic system, MPS will help you find an option tailored to fit your stretch application needs.
- Robust ergonomic design
- Offering platform, rotary tower, and orbital stretch to make up one of the most complete lines in the industry
- Flexibility to wrap both stable and unstable pallet loads
- Flexible load capacities ranging from 3,000 Lbs. to unconstrained weight allowing for tailored system to fit any application
- Increased packaging efficiency to save time and money instantly
- Trouble-free operation
- All models available with the Wrap-N-Weigh configuration
- Combines wrapping and weighing into one operation
- Integrates precision scale and digital controls with either high or low profile turntables
- Combine functions to increase efficiency immediately to any wrapping operation that requires weighing
Typical Stretch Wrapping Equipment Applications
- Wrap pallets and horizontal loads in the food, beverage, personal care, household care, and construction industries
- ARPAC has developed stretch wrappers for countless products including metal bars, re-bars, lumber, molding, rolls, and carpet
- Bottles, jars, cans, cartons , etc.