Managed Packaging Systems partners with Automated Packaging System’s AirPouch Division to offer truly innovative bag packaging products that provide high quality void-fill air pillow and protective packaging systems. This partnership allows Managed Packaging Systems to provide your company with the most reliable, streamlined void-fill and cushioning packaging alternative to the traditional peanut, foam, paper packing and bundle bubble materials.
Managed Packaging Systems offers protective packing materials of the highest standard, including APS’s AirPouch EZ-Tear™ air pillows and AirPouch FastWrap™ bubble and tubes on demand. These products offer cost-effective solutions that can significantly streamline your packing operation.
- Features Automated Packaging Systems patented EZ-Tear Perforations
- Quick and easy separation allowing for increased packing productivity
- Pre-formed pillows come in boastful quantity
- Increased product visibility, lightweight, clean, and more user- friendly providing easier handling than paper and peanut packing materials
- Best used for product wrapping, cushioning, and inclosing.
- Features Automated Packaging Systems channeled design, increasing product protection and improving multi-directional wrapping
- FastWrap Tubes secure products being packaged, increasing movement during shipment.
- EZ-Tear leads to a reduction in material waste and an increase in packing productivity
Airpouch Protective Packaging Machines
Managed Packaging Systems offers the state-of-the-art protective packaging systems manufactured by Automated Packaging Systems. Prepared to run the top of the line AirPouch® void-fill protective packing and AirPouch FastWrap™ bubble packaging materials, the packaging systems offer innovative engineering design that sits at the top of its class. The Total Systems Approach allows us to provide quality void-fill and protective packing machines and materials, and back them with the best possible level of support services.
Both the Airpouch Express 3 and the Airpouch FastWrap System are available in a variety of semi- to full-automatic configurations to produce durable, puncture-resistant air pillow, bubble and tube packing materials in a range of sizes and mil gauges. The systems are operator-friendly and designed for easy maintenance and service.
Airpouch Express 3
- Provides easy to use air pillows on demand for fast, easy packing in either semi-automatic or automatic modes
- Produces air pillow bags at speeds over 50 feet per minute
- EZ-Tear perforations offer easier pillow handling and separation
- Knifeless design eliminates the primary wear item found on other void-fill air pillow machines
- Boxed material requires less lifting and fewer changeovers
Airpouch FastWrap System
- Highly flexible system produces bubbles and tubes on-demand for wrapping, inclosing and block-and-brace applications for more reliable shipping
- Compact, all-electric system that is easy to set-up and simple to operate
- Biodegradable* materials feed from a high-yield box
- EZ-Tear™ perforations for easier separation and less product waste
- Tabletop, all-electric system operates at 65 feet per minute and combines with a variety of accessories, making it ideal for any sized pack station
- Easy to use operator controls are regulated through intelligent design, managing heat, air and speed for consistent fill level and seal quality
Equipment and Accessories
- Machine stands, hoppers and dispensers enhance versatility for optimum packaging productivity
- Sensors monitor hopper level for fully automatic operations
Increase your packaging productivity by lowering shipping costs and streamlining your packing process with Managed Packaging Systems offerings of these unique materials and state-of-the-art systems.