Managed Packaging's Thermal Box Liners offer an environmentally preferable foam-free two part insulation liner specifically designed for temperature control and protection inside your corrugate shipping boxes. Our Patented "super" insulated box liners employ new Ultra-Insulating padding made from select, Purified biodegradable recycled cotton enhanced textile fibers sandwiched between two layers of specially formulated film. The Liner's components are reversible to allow for frozen shipments utilizing the dry ice film or perforated film for refrigerated shipments using gel packs.
The liner ’s biodegradable cotton enhanced insulation consists of super-absorbent fibers that aid in the containment of moisture either from unwanted condensation or accidental spills. The addition of an EPA-approved antimicrobial additive, for prevention of cross-contamination, allows for continued or multiple use of the liners. The cotton enhanced insulation material is completely biodegradable in less than one year as tested by ASTM D-6400 and meets the 2013 FTC Green Guidelines. This unique combination provides the superior thermal protection necessary for extended temperature-controlled time frames. Managed Packaging's liners can easily and safely protect all manner of temperature-sensitive products from medical, pharmaceutical, veterinary, confectionary, and cosmetics to a wide variety of food and perishables. Managed Packaging's two part box liners are custom manufactured at no additional charge to fit tightly inside your specific size shipping carton.
- User–friendly, quick, two-part assembly
- Ultra-Insulating foam-free cushioning protective padding
- Cotton insulation is biodegradable, meets the ASTM D-6400 test for biodegradability
- Reversible perforated inner film or solid dry ice film liner components
- Antimicrobials to guard against cross-contamination
- Environmentally friendly and socially responsible - disposable with ordinary household trash
- Reduced in-bound/out-bound freight – more coolers per pallet
- Less storage space required with more bundles per pallet
- Flexible - eliminates shrink and damage - no cracked, chipped or broken coolers
- Faster fulfillment reduces labor costs – no unsightly foam beads
- Right size customization at no additional charge – perfect fit - no expensive mold charges or need to buy oversized foam coolers